Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Classy Wyoming Fan

Sam took this picture of a Wyoming Cowboys fan at a basketball game on March 6, 2009.  I added a little black box over the final two letters...


Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009

From Sam:

People don't understand why I have a hard time being a Wyoming fan. Do you think he explained to his five-year-old kid what everything on the back of his shirt means? Pathetic.

From Joseph:

What a cute family!

"get in the F***'n car so we can get to the F***'n game on time. Billy what the F*** are you doing? Grab your F***'n glasses! I'm losin' my F***'n mind tonight you little F***ers. Grab my F***'n cowboys shirt Wanda! GO POKES!!! F*** YEAH!!"

I think I went to high school with that guy. His kids are adorable!

From Sam:

Did you really go to high school with that guy?

From Joseph:

That guy is a lot of the guys that I went to high school with.

No comments: